Enrollment Guide of Tianhe District Dawnwood Kindergarten for 2016-2017 School Year
Thank you for your interest in Dawnwood Kindergarten. We are a full-time, private Kindergarten that officially opens on September 1, 2016. We would like to invite you to apply for your child’s admission using this simple procedure to ensure all relevant forms are completed in time for enrollment.
- Dawnwood kindergarten will enroll children ages 2-6 in the 2016-2017 school year (free from the registered permanent residence and nationality restrictions).
- Enrollment plan: enroll in appropriately aged class (ages 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Visit the Kindergarten
- Schedule a visit to Dawnwood Kindergarten. Take a tour of our campus, outdoor play areas, indoor classrooms, facilities and equipment.
- Meet our team: Meet our teachers, school administrators, and staff and begin to learn more about our special Dawnwood family and learning community.
- Attend one of our special Open Day Activities to learn more about our unique teaching philosophy, and child-centered project-based learning outcomes.
- Complete our questionnaire and contact form
Apply for Admission
Submit the application on site: Prospective parents may complete the admissions packet and submit all relevant forms and paperwork to the admissions team at Dawnwood Kindergarten.
Submit the application online: To submit your application online, please visit our website www.dawnwood.com and fill in the online registration form. You may scan the relevant documents and attach them to your application or simply send the documents in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following Data: (Please provide the Original document + 1 copy)
- Child’s birth certificate or passport (birth certificate: personal information page; passport: personal information page)
- Parents’ ID card or passport (ID: positive and negative; passport: personal information page)
- Electronic passport photo (one inch, bareheaded photo in recent three months)
- Consult with us about the child’s admission transition time and your work arrangements.
- Share basic information about your family and living arrangements (parent education, hobbies, family activities, extended family living in the household, etc.)
- After you submit your application, we will review your registration information (if your information is incomplete we will contact you for further information). Upon review and approval we will contact you to arrange an acceptance meeting.
- Once your child has been accepted they should visit the Maternity and Child Care Center of Tianhe District for their required medical examination and vaccination certificate to meet our admission requirements.
- Upon acceptance of our offer of admission, please transfer the appropriate fees (based on our Dawnwood Kindergarten Fees Schedule) to the Dawnwood public bank account.
- We will schedule a welcome meeting with parents and our senior management team.
- Attend a parent-child session to introduce your child to our Dawnwood teachers, learning community, classroom, and play area facilities. This ensures your child will feel safe, secure and comfortable when they begin attending Dawnwood Kindergarten.
To attend Dawnwood Kindergarten children must have reached the age of 2 by September 1 of the designated school year and must not turn 7 until after the designated date of enrollment . For the 2016-2017 school year children must have turned 2 years old by September 1, 2016 and must be younger than 7 years old on September 1, 2016.
If our Kindergarten is currently full, we are able to offer positions on our waiting list and will contact you immediately when a position opens.
Transfer in the Middle of the Year
For mid-year transfers please contact our office (Tel: 020-3893 9003) and we will discuss potential opportunities and openings if available.