Our International Curriculum is supported by the latest Research from Harvard University involving each child’s unique intelligence profile and special interests. Through our 6 intelligence models we allow our students to mix and match activities to enhance both their natural abilities and support their developing talents.
Our curriculum features six exciting areas of learning:
- Creative Expression through Art and Music
- Developing Bilingual Language and Literacy
- Investigating Science and Exploring Nature
- Understanding Myself and Respecting Others
- Being Active and Healthy
- Using Logic and Discovering Math
More information on these will follow shortly.